Job Description: Investment Planning and Strategy Consultant
Seawater Solutions Seawater Solutions is a UK based agriculture start-up specializing in cultivation of salt-tolerant plants. These plants are relatively unknown to markets in Vietnam, but trials have demonstrated significant interest for these crops among Vietnam based retailers. If successful, these crops can have significant implications for rural communities affected by salinity intrusion and salinized land. At this point, numerous organizations, both domestic and abroad, have expressed interest in investing into Seawater Solutions Vietnam. We therefore require a comprehensive investment plan which we can propose to organisations interested.
Your main task will be to compile an investment planning and strategy document for prospective partners of Seawater Solutions: Vietnam, which will outline possible investment and partnership options. You will work closely with Vietnam project manager: Nicholas Shell and our finance team in the UK. You will be provided with the necessary financial and technical information required to compile the document and will be given support from external financial and business development consultants. The document must be compiled in both English and Vietnamese languages.
You will also be asked to support Seawater Solutions in financial record keeping and translation of key documents and communication materials.
- Proficient communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to analyse and communicate financial data
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop own knowledge and skills
- Ability to follow instructions and to work with limited supervision
- Passion for rural/environmental issues is a bonus
Dalat Foodie Office: 42 Đường số 21, Phường 8, Gò Vấp, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.
Open to work-from-home options.
- 7 million VND/month with additional 250,000VND/day renumeration for work period beyond 60 days.
- Any planned holidays or leave must be specified upon signature of contract. 2 days sick leave granted.
- Work period: upon signature of cooperation agreement. Agreement will be terminated on the 4th February 2021. Long-term employment opportunities will be available following this agreement termination date.
If interested, please email: email@example.com
Số lần xem trang: :320
Nhập ngày: 26-11-2020
Điều chỉnh lần cuối: