THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG
TÜV Rheinland Group from Germany is a leading international service and solution provider with over 18,000 employees and 500 locations in 66 countries. From the foundation in 1872, we have provided technical solutions for the safety, quality and sustainable development in the interaction between man, technology and the environment. Our extensive market activities are mainly concentrated on six fields: Industrial Services, Mobility, Products, Life Care, Training & Consulting and Systems.
TÜV Rheinland Vietnam, founded in 2001, is a 100% foreign-owned company and provides the following services: Auditing and certification of management systems; Industrial inspection, testing and approvals; Training and business consulting; Testing and certification of products; Safety assessments and approvals for vehicles and components; Chemical and physical laboratory testing; Furniture laboratory testing; Food safety laboratory testing.
For an assignment in our head office in Ho Chi Minh City, we are looking for a highly competent candidate for the position of
Mechanical Test Technician
(Furniture Testing Laboratory)
* Working location:
Block 10, Street 4, Quang Trung Software Park
District 12, HCMC
* Job Description:
- Conduct mechanical safety testing of furniture and consumer products.
- Sample preparation, setting up the test
- Performing all mechanical tests
- Preparing test report concerned and taking care of lab equipment, facilities
- Development and implementation of new mechanical test methods.
- Work as inspector at customer site on requirement.
- Successfully completed university degree in Mechanical engineering (or comparable subject).
- Experience and expertise in evaluation and interpretation of test results.
- Experience with international Standards (EN, ANSI/BIFMA, ASTM, ISO, …)
- Experience with and awareness of international safety and quality expectations and standards.
- Good communication and dedication to teamwork.
- Customer focus, good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Professional attitude, good moral, self motivated and results driven.
- Good command of spoken and written English, additional language skills are also advantage.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural / multi-national environment.
- Good knowledge and experience in Quality Management (ISO 9001, ISO 17025,…) and AutoCAD are beneficial
If you are interested to work in a team of Vietnamese and Foreign professionals and you are looking forward to work in an attractive, fast growing environment, please e-mail your complete application in English, indicating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation, to:
Hoặc ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến tại đây
Mọi thông tin chi tiết xin vui lòng liên hệ: Trung Tâm Hỗ Trợ Sinh Viên & Quan Hệ Doanh Nghiệp,Trường Đại Học Nông Lâm TP.HCM
Điện thoại: 08.37245397
Số lần xem trang: :8680
Nhập ngày: 30-07-2015
Điều chỉnh lần cuối: