DuPont (NYSE: DD) has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment.
DuPont in Vietnam: Includes 3 legal entities: Du Pont Far East Inc., a representative office established in 1994, Branch office of DuPont Vietnam Limited established in Ha Noi in 2007 and DuPont Vietnam Limited established in 1998 to repack and do direct sales for Crops Protection Products (CPP). The company also owns Crop Protection Product Plant in Binh Duong province (20 kms. from HCMC)
POSITION: Field Development Supervisor
LOCATION: Ho Chi Minh city
JOB SCOPE :
I. GENERAL PURPOSE :
Execute the Field Development programs to support the development and registration of new products to fill portfolio voids, develop new markets for existing products, and wide technical support and renewal of the country business.
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Implement effectively the annual development program of DuPont Vietnam and implement it effectively with the guidance from Country R&D Manager.
- Coordinate the testing of new compounds and existing products in-house and with Government and private research organizations in support of the recommendation for registration and acceptance for commercialization.
- Provide technical support and advisory services to the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Communicate the development findings with the team through monthly report and quarterly meeting.
- Maintains good working relationship with cooperators in the Government and private research organizations.
- Maintain good working relationship with the regulator officers and key influncers.
- Collect competitors technical information and recommend appropriate action.
- Observe the FAO codes of conduct and Company Product Stewardship Guidelines on the distribution and use of pesticide and ensure they are implements by the Company.
III. NATURE AND SCOPE:
Include: Major Functions, Major Challenges (Problems), How Work Flows to Position, Freedom to Act, Key Contacts, Work Environment, Skill and Knowledge Required
- The major functions of this position are:
o To implement. conduct and communicate field development studies both in-house and official trials required to compile with the registration requirement.
o To provide technical support and advisory services to the Sales and Marketing organization
o To maintain good working relationship with local research commodities
- Major challenges are:
o Obtain accurate efficacy data in the limited timeline to support product registration and decision making
o Prepare data to meet changing needs and the stringent standards and the protocols of PPD.
o Allocate substantial time to provide technical support to the Sales and Marketing organization.
- The incumbent is responsible for the implementation of the country level critical field development tasks with the supervision from Country R&D Manager.
- Key contacts are:
o Internal: Other country R&D personal, Field Biologists in MFRS and PFRS, Portfolio
o Leaders and Vietnam Business Team.
o Relevant: Researchers in both Government and private researcher organization
- In his work environment, incumbent must work between numerous remote locations thus requiring frequent travel between sites. Under certain situation, the incumbent must rely on collaborators to carry out the experiments in his absence.
- Approximately 3 - 5 years experience in similar position. Competent in field testing, entomology, weed science, plant pathology, application technology, statistic, information system fluency, project management and business economic. The incumbent should have a Bachelor Degree in Agricultural Science or related field. Ability to implement and manage several projects simultaneously is important.
- MBA is preferred
CONTACT PERSON :
Nguyen Huu Quang – R&D Manager
Tel: 08. 38243192
Số lần xem trang: :8704
Nhập ngày: 28-05-2012
Điều chỉnh lần cuối: 26-02-2013