1. Geuther Vietnam Co., Ltd
Headquarters: Avenue de la Sauvagine, 7 – bte 97, 1170 Brussels, Belgium
Factory: Lot D-8A3-CN, My Phuoc 3 industrial park, Thoi Hoa ward, Ben Cat town, Binh Duong province, Vietnam
GEUTHER is the world market leader in wooden baby products for the safety at home. Created in 1881 in Bavaria, Germany, GEUTHER develops and markets innovative and qualitative baby furniture.
Since 2003, Geuther has developed strong relations with a large range of Vietnamese partners. Based in Binh Duong, Geuther Vietnam supplies products to Geuther Germany and also works closely with the biggest
companies in the world for which it develops innovative products that become bestsellers in their respective markets. Our products are exported to over 35 countries worldwide, among others USA, Canada, Japan, all
European countries, South America.
You will meet at Geuther a highly motivated international team with specialists in product development, sourcing, quality control, marketing and sales. We always look for highly motivated individuals who are willing to take responsibilities, are sociable and want to develop quickly within our fast-growing organization.
Wood and wooden furniture are significant drivers of Vietnam’s economy. In 2019, wood export revenue ranked fifth among exported commodities, earning approximately USD$ 11 billion. Vietnam has established itself as an attractive and viable option for offshore timber manufacturing companies. Its top three importers include the US, Japan, and the EU. However, access to the EU market is hindered as the timber production faces challenges of corruption and illegal logging. This also endangers the overall timber production chain.
Although sustainable forest management standards exist, illegal activities among wood suppliers continue to be a norm. There is a general lack of awareness about certifications amongst small wood suppliers mostly because Vietnam Forestry Certification System based on PEFC’s framework was only developed in 2018 (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). There is also a misconception that acquiring sustainable forest management certificates is a difficult and expensive process.
Geuther Vietnam is fully committed to sustainability policies that focus on sustainable production, social responsibility, and environmental respect. Therefore, with financial assistance from Development Finance
Institution, DEG, and technical support from PEFC International, Geuther Vietnam is operating the project:
Improving Practices and Profitability among Smallholder Wood Suppliers through PEFC Sustainable Forest Management Certifications. The Project aims build capacity and preparing smallholder rubberwood suppliers to be PEFC certified, ensuring the sustainability of the rubberwood that Geuther sources.
The Project is looking for a full-time junior project coordinator to coordinate with project partners and provide technical and administrative support for project beneficiaries to implement activities under this Project.
3. Roles and Responsibilities
The project coordinator will be responsible for effective coordination and communication between all key project partners to ensure that the project well-functioning and achieves its milestones.
Key responsibilities are outlined as below:
- Coordinate, engage and communicate regularly & effectively with project partners, especially with PEFC International and National experts to implement certification processes.
- Support to identify project beneficiaries along the supply chain level/local level
- Organize project activities and fieldworks in Tay Ninh, Dong Nai, Binh Phuoc provinces
- Provide administrative assistant for Technical Advisory Group (TAG) to ensure the TAG functioning well
- Coordinate with experts/trainers to prepare training materials and organize trainings for project beneficiaries
- Assist the consultants to provide technical support and work closely with selected project beneficiaries in helping them to implements Sustainable Forest Management or Chain of Custody standards
- Manage project activities within the timeframe and financial resources
4. Remuneration and conditions
- The position will offer a competitive remuneration, with an international and dynamic business working environment. The remuneration is negotiable depending on the candidate’s qualification and experience. The selected candidate has opportunities to thrive in industrial business operations and forest certification.
- A working office is provided at the HQ office of Geuther Vietnam, in Binh Duong; and regular travels to project sites in Tay Ninh and Dong Nai, Binh Phuoc provinces are required.
5. Qualifications and Experience
The project coordinator should possess the following qualifications/ experience:
- Strong interest in sustainable forest management and/or supply chain management.
- Demonstrated experience and competence in project coordination
- Experience in international certification, wood industry, manufacturing is desirable
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel regularly to project sites and work closely with farmers and industry.
- Good organizational skill.
Interested applicants are invited to submit the CV and motivation letter to Ms. Diem Vo (email@example.com) until 15, Oct 2020.
Số lần xem trang: :158
Nhập ngày: 15-09-2020
Điều chỉnh lần cuối: